anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Need help with HDMI switch box

So I have a Ps4 Pro, and an Xbox One S. I have a 4k HDR tv, but only one hdmi port supports HDR. I went ahead and bought a 4k hdmi switch box with 2.2 passthrough. I hooked it up to the tv, and plugged my xbox one in, as well as the ps4. The xbox is working like a champ. Outputting 4k, with HDR, no problem.

My Ps4 pro, just has a black screen. If I change the resolution from 4k to 1080p, then my image is back, however this is kind of making the whole point of the switch box moot. What is happening here, and how can I fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...