anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Trying to help out a friend

So to make a long story short.. my friend (actually a friend and not me, I'd own up to it) had hopped on his ps4 one day and saw his digital copy of Nioh was locked and when he called tech support for PlayStation they refunded him, i guess removed the license and stuff, and then told him to buy another digital copy and then it locked him out of that and cleared his data from everything. So im wondering, has anyone had a similar issue with this? Because he doesn't want to have to platinum the game all over again and try and make up about 200 hours of grinding and straight RNG blessings. Is there any way what so ever to recover this data? PlayStation support has been no help at all to him and its caused a lot of headache for him. Hope someone can help and thanks in advance.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...