anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Organising a party and want to use mine and a friends PS4 - some questions

Firstly, are there any good multiplayer games that accommodate up to 8 people? With 4 people per console. Preferably not brand new, as I'd have to buy two copies of them! My first thought is rocketleague, as my friend already owns it and it's quite good for party play. I already have the jackbox games which we will be playing!

If 4 v 4 isn't possible, are there any games up to 4 player you'd recommend for a party? On a single console.

The next question is - anywhere to rent controllers from? Me and my friend can get 4 in total, so we'd need more if we could find a suitable game for 4v4. I live in the UK and tried googling, but can only find controllers for sale or a whole console to rent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...