anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Phantom USB headset keeps connecting to my controller?

So, for the past few days, i've been getting messages that a usb headset is connected to my controller, even though there is no headset or microphone connected. After a few minutes, another message appears saying it's been disconnected. At first i thought it was someone that has paired their headset to my controller, but since it is a usb headset surely it would have to be wired to my controller? This is really annoying as sometimes i will be using a mic in my party and then the phantom headset connects, so i cannot hear anyone in my party for a few minutes. I have tried looking for paired devices, turning off my controller and the console to no avail. Is there anyway to fix this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...