anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

"Please connect LAN Cable"

Hi everyone. I just recently moved into my dorm and set up, and I was trying to connect the PS4 to the internet via LAN (wireless doesn't support PS4). However I have been running into the problem as the title stated above, the LAN cable is most definitely plugged in and it is confirmed not the cable as the connection goes from the port to my computer. Using the same port, and the same cable, the PS4 is unable to see a LAN cable connected. I've googled the issue, and I'm hoping that the issue is not my PS4, and/or can be resolved? Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I have owned the PS4 for 2 years, never used or tried using a LAN cable until now



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...