anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

PSN Refund System Too Slow?

A little backstory, I pre-ordered the new Madden, then got a free code of the game, so I had to cancel my pre-order and get my $60 back, since you cant have 2 of the same game. This is my first ever time asking for a refund, and have heard they do a onetime good will policy where its instant, well on monday they said it will take 3-5 business days, and when I asked why not instant, they said my case was "Special", and well now its late into the 4th business day, and I still havent gotten a refund and the chat thing blocks me, its very frustrating



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...