anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

PS4 crashing for multiple months now

I figured if there was a group of people that could help me it would be here lol. I have the battlefront edition PS4, received it the day that game came out(disappointed af) the first 6 months or so were fine, I had no issues. However, about 8 months into having it, my games would crash. I mean like mid game, nothing intense going on in the game, but I would get the error code CE-34878-0. I didn't really think it was a big deal at first, so I waited for a system update. Nothing changed. I play about 2-3 times a week during the school year, but every night it crashed at least twice. About a 10 months into the crashing I called Sony 5 times total. They did not help (not saying it was weak service, I mean the solutions did not work) Nowadays, I crash at least 3 times a night, and have been banned for the season in overwatch. Im a pretty patient and cool guy, but these crashes have made me so aggressive while playing and cautious. No matter what game, how long I'm in the game, what time it is, how many applications are running, it crashes. I'm on the verge of getting it repaired, but my warranty ended so it'll cost some money to repair it. Is there any way I can solve this problem? BTW. Other error code that I receive when my system crashes 100%, not just the game: CE-36329-0. Sony made me clear my data and re download all of my games but that did not help. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...