anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

PS4 Nyko storage question

So recently I've ran into a problem. I bought a second hard drive for my PS4(4tb Nyko). It was all good but then about a month later it just stopped working. it says I need to connect a USB with a certain update file on it so I can fix it. I would like to know is this just a random issue and I got really unlucky. Or is it caused by the first hard drive being updated and since the firmware isn't stored on the hard drive it messes with the second hard drive and that's what's causing this. I'm going to check tomorrow to see if I have to reinstall the firmware or if I just have to update it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...