anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Unable to use DS4 with PS4 after connecting it to PC

I connected my DS4 to my PC a few weeks back using the USB cable a few weeks back and now I can't get it to resync to my PS4.

I've already tried using the reset button on the back of the controller, pressing the share and ps buttons together, deregistered the profile on Steam (although it seems to register it again almost immediately), and managed to delete the controller's profile on the PS4 using my arcade stick. I even tried rebuilding the database since someone suggested that. All I get when I connect the controller via USB to the PS4 is an orange flash from the LED bar and it shows up in the bluetooth device section again.

I know for a fact the controller and USB cord aren't broken because they still work with my PC. I've completely run out of ideas so I'd appreciate any other solutions I missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...