anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

PS4 Remote Play is only over internet?

I have my PS4 connected to the internet with Wi-Fi and my iMac also connected to the internet via Wi-Fi in the same home. When I use PS4 Remote Play on my iMac it's almost unplayable with how much it lags.

I've been Googling around and there's some mention of forcing PS4 Remote Play to use LAN instead of internet to connect but I can't figure out how to force it to use LAN.

When I start, PS4 Remote Play says "Searching via internet" but I read somewhere that it's supposed to do that 2nd with a LAN check being first.

Anyone know anything more about this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...