anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Pyre has worked itself into my top games of all time, alongside bloodborne , fallout 4 and, TLoU

This game is the kind that convinces me that this medium can truly be art -- anyone that considers themselves just a fan of fantastic video games, genre aside, needs to try this game. It's far deeper and more complex than any of the promotion (or even early hours) implies, and I haven't been more invested in a story and a group of characters possibly this whole generation. I just can't stress enough, anyone that considers themselves a sort of "connoisseur" of games (you don't just like 1 genre, but the parallel to a movie buff or something), needs to see this for themselves. The hand drawn art is gorgeous, the soundtrack is jammin, the characters are diverse, rounded, complex depictions of people, and the overall story will lead you to some real pondering of some of the complexities of actual life, and the choices you'll have to make will feel as real as some of your hardest decisions.

10/10, best game I've played in years



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...