anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

PS4 shut off and won't turn back on

So my PS4 turned off in the middle of a game of Madden and won't turn back on and I can't get the game out. I've tried letting it cool down, unplugging everything and plugging it back in, the "tap the PS4 on your knee" procedure and the "turn the screw by the vents for manual eject of the disk" to no avail. The PS4 will turn on for a split second then turn right back off. Also the power button works maybe once out of 10 times pressing it. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...