anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

What PS4 games are improved by wearing headphones?

I just bought Hellblade and at the intro screen it advised using headphones during gameplay and WOW, it is such a great addition to the immersion. I had no idea you could hear all sounds outputted by your PS4 through your wireless controller.

What other titles would you recommend using with headphones? I've had a look already and have seen that using headphones with Alien Isolation is great for hearing the Alien and where it is in relation to you. Do you have any other suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...