anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

PS4's not working, I'm freaking tf out and I need help

Ok so I was moving a PS4 between a few rooms, which along with other cables was connected to an extended electrical outlet, so for the two times I moved it I shut off the outlet itself and would move the console, tv, etc. Well in the same room, the third time I moved it across the room, when I tried turning on the PS4, I got the "Cannot start the PS4" sort of error... I'm absolutely freaking tf out right now because my little brother, who plays on it more than I do, has a sht ton of game progress on some online multiplayers like COD that I'm afraid I just screwed him out of. I suppose I'll figure out how to fix this error, but for now I just want to know: *will I lose such game progress on these online multiplayers like COD, OW, and others? I keep looking it up but nobody directly answers this for sure and it's frustrating me because my little brother will slit my throat when he learns this happened...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...