anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

[Help] Dualshock 4 Issue with R2

Hello /r/PS4,

I'm not a PS4 owner but I do own a Dualshock 4 and use it to play Rocket League on my PC. I hope I came to the right place to look for help. But anyways, the issue for me is that the R2 button is not responding as fast as my L2 button. In other words, my R2 button feels heavier than my L2 button. I opened up the controller and there isn't any dirt or anything dirty that could possibly slow down the movement of my R2. I previously took out the spring but that just felt worse. Do you guys have any idea what I could do to fix this?

Thanks

tl;dr: R2 does not respond as fast as it use to, and when compared to L2, it is significantly slower (or at least to me it is).



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...