anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Question? selling my Ps4 pro.

PS4 pro was my first console ever and i had a lot of fun with it, but i'm moving out soon so i need some money, I'm selling it but i'm sure i will buy a console again just when things will be different, my Question is did i do anything wrong (apart from selling my console) 1.Deactivate as the primary console 2. Log out of PSN account 3. initialize the system will i be able to login with my username and password into another Ps4 if i will buy one ? and have games in my library that i can download again on a new system ? sorry for stupid questions and Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...