anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

How do i share my PSN digital only games with my children on their PS4?

Hello,

As per the title i bought my children their own PS4, this is so i get to actually play my games!. i have the PSN yearly subscription and have been buying all games digitally as theres no risk of discs being scratched.

I created a new PSN account for my children on their PS4 under my wifes name, however I did not pay for PSN (I have bought a few games digitally on there when they have enough pocket money) as i do not want them online yet as i feel they are not ready to experiance that and i cannot supervise them all the time.

Now i do own physical copies of games and as you know all i need to do is give them the disk and away they go, however im at a loss how i share my digitally bought ones, i read a guide that told me to log into their ps4 and download games and they can then play them, but it turned out only my account could access them and their accounts had a padlock icon on the games. When they tried to play them it told them they had to buy the games again in their account (im not at my ps4 right now so i think that's correct)

So my question remains, is there a way to share or am i going to have to go physical and risk them scratching the disks? I wish Sony would make this easier.

Anyway any help with this would be greatly appreciated and i thank you for your time



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...