anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Questions for previous PSX attendees about how Anaheim 2017 might go.

Planning on going for one day.

-Do any previous attendees know what day they hold the showcase/presentation? I assume the first day at the start. -If anyone has gone to previous PSX presentations, did you get there early for better seats? -Was it first come first serve? -Does a ticket for the day ensure your entry into the presentation?

Sorry for all the ?s but I'm wanting to take my lil bro and being able to attend the actual presentation with reasonable seats will make the whole thing super worth it. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...