anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Ratchet and Clank - Your opinion after the fact.

I took a break from gaming and only returned last November with a PS4 Pro

So with that I'm playing a lot of old games and I'm right now almost finished with Ratchet & Clank.

That is to say not as a completionist, but the story campaign.

I see a lot of people that hate on this game, from its oldest fanbase on /r/ratchetandclank and in a way I can kind of see why. The combat is pretty basic and unrefined in a lot of ways, a lot of it is just shooting through scenarios versus making a strategy and a game like Uncharted.

Then again this game isn't supposed to be Uncharted. It's a goofy over-the-top platformer from over a decade ago.

I guess if I had to give it a numerical rating, I'd give it a seven or eight out of 10.

What was your take on this one? I do enjoy the game, and I may actually try to collect everything in it which is not normal for me.

I only really purchased it so I can have something to play in between finishing my last game (Uncharted 4) and Uncharted the Lost Legacy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...