anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

So My PS4 randomly deleted my DLC's on older games.

I opened my Dragon Age Inquisition because a friend came by and has a few questions on the skill trees. Then once it loaded I couldn't load my game files. It says It can't load the game file because I was missing all my DLC's so I proceeded to redownload all of them. It got me curious. So I checked all the other games I have and sure enough a lot of my other games are missing their DLC's. I googled it and have done the following solutions:

1) Shut down the PS4 for 3 minutes. Turned it on again. (didn't work) 2) Made the PS4 account primary. (it already is) 3) Restore Licenses (didn't work)

As an additional information I moved my games to an external hard drive to save storage on my PS4. Those on the external harddrive are the only ones without DLC. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Anyways, can anybody help?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...