anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Spider Man PS4 looks like the Batman Arkham games but is that a bad thing?

I haven't played the game myself but looking at the gameplay. Its definitely looks like the Batman Arkham games. The Amazing Spider Man games did this too but in those games, the fighting and the stealth wasn't even close to the wide variety of moves of the Arkham games and the level design wasn't even half as good either. One hand, its exciting to have a Spidey game that may match the Arkham games in quality but on the other hand, I don't want Spidey to be a Batman clone. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...