anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

What location in your house is your PS4 located?

Currently mines in the family room and it is literally in the worst spot ever because I have to share the TV. I have room downstairs but the connection is usually bad down there. I'm going to get a personal TV but I don't know where to put it. Best option for me right now is probably in my room but I'm curious where most people put there PS4. Keep in mind I play a lot of overwatch which requires communication so I'm trying to put it in a place where at night I can be decently loud but not wake anyone up. I know this is definitely a personal decision but I'm just wondering where other people have their PS4 set up. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...