anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

[Suggestion] Replace the weekly "Let's Be Friends" with a daily "Join My Party."

Adding friends from the sub is great and all, but how often does it actually lead to creating parties to playing together?

Why not have a stickied post, sorted by new, where we try to build parties in the moment? Posts can be super simple:

KILLING FLOOR 2 - Trying to beat "Hell on Earth" difficulty. About to jump on now and get started around 8 EST. Comment below and I'll send invites.

LAWBREAKERS - Just got this and I suck at FPS, so I'm just looking for casual party members.

It just seems like an easier and more effective way to have the sub engage with one another than filling your friends list and hoping you cross paths and want to play the same game.

Thoughts/suggestions/praise/insults?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...