anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Trying to get a game idea going?

Before I even get started here, I want to admit I don't know the first thing about coding, developing, or creating video games. I do love to play them though so I'm doing something right, right?

Anyway, I have what I believe to be a really good idea for a game. It would be a more simple game than a robust AAA title - an indie. I can speak to every little detail of the game and walk a programmer/developer through the creation and have the funds to pay for it all.

Just out of curiosity, where in the hell would someone even start with this? I'm not saying I am planning on doing this right now by any means, but in order to determine whether or not its even something worth considering, I figured I should know the answers to the above first...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...