anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Undertale is probably the only game I've ever played where you can get a platinum trophy without finishing the game.

Undertale, a game with multiple endings, requires you to get to a certain part of the game (not the ending) to get all of the story related trophies. The rest of the trophies can be unlocked by just spamming a button for 10 minutes.

I wish Toby Fox could've made it that it takes at least 2 playthroughs (Passive and Genocide) to get platinum. It's a good game, but way too easy platinum. It now has a 10.6% on platinum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...