anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

what is current status of PS4 PRO for 1080p users?

I have OG PS4 and it is annoying me too much - first, and most important eject button is electrostatic so it can eject in random moments(wake up even in middle of night). Then also important thing is noise, my OG ps4 is like a jet.

I decided to buy new PS4. Now I am confused between slim and pro. I can handle 100$ more but I wonder what actually I can expect.

What I guess games will be rendered in 1440p(most) and scaled to 1080p so it will result better quality. Especial edges of sharp surfaces. Some games will feature minor upgrades - like reflections, higher ress textures or better foliage.

I am not expecting better fps. If I understand that fps in most cases if the same. Sometimes little more stable, sometimes litter weaker- depends what title. 99% of devs are not providing 60fps upgrade. Also boost mode is little outdated while new games has some ps4 pro implementation so boost mode will be not used.

Do you have any other pros cons of picking pro over slim? I am still confues and not sure what I should order as 1080p user.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...