anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

When You Buy Digital, Does It Download Version 1.00?

Hello,

Never bought digital before but Mass Effect Andromeda at 50% at the PS Store had me reconsidering. I was wondering, however, if this means I'll be downloading the "heavily patched" version immediately? Or do I end up with version 1.00 and then download the patches after installing?

We have very slow internet here, and I pretty much wouldn't want to be stuck downloading this game for a month and then have to download a newer, better version of it before I can play.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...