anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Don't miss out on Downwell, which free with PsPlus in the US through Vita cross buy.

After grabbing all of the free PsPlus games this month, I decided to install downwell on a whim. I'd heard good things from different game outlets and wanted to give it a shot.

Long story short it is completely worth (at least) a look! The game is incredibly fast and shines with it's skill based, tight platforming. The goal is to fall from stage to stage, with increasing difficulty. The game is quite hard, however just enough that you just need to keep coming back for one more try. Seriously, give it a shot!

TL;DR: Download Downwell while it's free on Ps Plus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...