anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Whoever put all that motion blur in Just Cause 3 deserves to be fired

Not only does the game run like crap but all that motion blur gives me a headache every time I move the camera. Seriously I just wish they gave us the option to lower the resolution so we can play the game at a stable framerate and let us turn off that shit motion blur. It's a shame because the game behind all these performance issues is actually quite good.

Edit: I realize that I didn't make the best title for this post but it's just so frustrating that this game is brought down because of its awful framerate and terrible motion blur. I played the first hour and the mechanics are fun but it's brought down because of all the performance issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...