anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Advice on new headset for ps4 PRO

So I currently have this headset, and it is amazing: Tritton Katana HD

There is only one major flaw with this headset, and that is it will not support 4k. You see this headset has a base station that you plug the HDMI from ps4 and from that base into the TV, so you get full HD sound.

I have a ps4 pro, and 4k tv so can't use this headset and get 4k resolution.

So I'm on the lookout for a new one. I have previously owned one of the ps4 gold wireless headsets and was pretty happy with it. It can not compare to the KATANA headset however.

What are the best headsets for console that don't mess with 4k? I can find a single one that supports 4k and HD sound at the same time, I'm guessing it doesn't really exist at the moment unless you get some studio equipment or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...