anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Gold Ps4 Headset wireless not working on Ps4 (read text for more information)

So I know what you are thinking, and so to get the faq stuff out of the way as to not waste your time...

is the headset on "all audio"? yep.

is the headset volume controller grayed out? yeah.

have you tried using it on a pc? Tried it, worked fine, controls and the like working as intended.

can you control it on the ps4? yes, the control menu and all the beeps make their sounds and the changes show up on the ps4, the dongle and the headset are synced up.

have you tried resetting it? i have indeed, i have reset it through the reset dongle button method, and through the factory default option in the playstation app.

one useful tidbit of information is that the console simply calls it "audio headphones" rather than "gold ps4 headphones" or whatever.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...