anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Another avatar discussion

I know that custom avatars are not allowed, and sort of understand why. But today, I looked at the newest avatars that are available, and found that a lot of them are home-made looking. Screenshots of Family Guy, google image grabs, etc etc.

Seeing these, I thought to myself, "These are not the most professional avatars. But yet, these are PS4 sanctioned? They really seem like low rent avatars made up by low rent companies." I began to wonder if they are allowed to hawk their wares though PS4, maybe I can set something up so I can finally make my own true custom avatar as well and "sell" it as well (but really, only setting it up for myself to use). How do these fringe companies start a relationship to sell/or give away for free, avatars and themes things on PS4.

And if you're wondering why I am using the term "low rent" it's because 1: some of these avatars are not that great, and 2: they are trying to sell that garbage for high profit (example: image of a diamond for 30$). How does PS4 even allow that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...