anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

PS4 controller random input lag?

I have a launch PS4 with the old version controller. Just started playing my PS4 again for Destiny 2.

I'm noticing that during random times there will be significant lag between button pushes and what actually happens on screen. This is the start of the issue. A few seconds later I lose all control of my character and I start spinning in circles or running forward randomly.

Eventually the issue resolves itself after 10-20 seconds.

My controller isn't low on battery. I typically have my headset plugged in, but i'm using a wired headset (it doesn't have bluetooth).

Has anyone had any success fixing this issue? Also, am I able to play with a wired controller on the launch PS4 if I just buy a newer controller? Does PS4 Pro even have this issue?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...