anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Anyone finding Project Cars 2 difficult even for experienced racers?

I have played most all the racers from Dirt to Forza to GT and even Project Cars 1. I never use assists.

Anyways starting the formula rookie championship and literally first race I restarted like 10 times. And I couldn't get in top 5.

Been enjoying despite my struggles. Looks great on my Pro. But dang it's difficult, maybe it's just these formula races, was never really great with that class type. I was playing Project Cars 1 last few days to hype for this and was actually doing quite well, a lot better then this! And yes I use controller, always have grown accustomed to it over the years and could beat other racers easily.

Edit- I don't think it's the controls, seem fine except spinning out with the formula carts after tires get worn down after a lap or two. Think I'm just not used to driving them. But the AI overall seems faster and better then most racers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...