anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

I can't enter Safe Mode in PS4 PRO.

Hi.

I just got my PS4 yesterday, update it and log into my PS account. Everithing is fine, except the store. The store and everything related to shopping is awful slow. Crappy slow. The solution, accordinly to internet, is restore database in Safe Mode, but I can't acess it.

When I turn it on and release the power button on the second beep, the led turns white and the screen remains black for eternity. Some people said to remove from the wall power, leave it so for a minutes and try it again. Doens't worked either.

Anybody has another sugestion? Nothing else is wrong with the console. No error messagens, drops on the floor, etc.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...