anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Bose QC25 headphones for gaming - How to differentiate between Android and Apple versions of in-line mics?

Hey guys. I'm interested in buying a pair of headphones. I have my eye on the Bose QC25s for just casual listening on the go, but also for gaming on the PS4.

I've read that the Apple version of their in-line mic doesn't work on the PS4, is this true? How do I differentiate between the mic cables? How do I know if the QC25s I'm buying have an Android mic or an Apple mic? When I go to the store to check out their model on display, what features separate the two and what should I look for to differentiate the two?

Thank you very much for your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...