anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Can A PS4 fry it's controllers?

Okay so I had my original PS4 controller go out a while back. I had assumed that Basically the battery life diminished and it finally stopped as it was several years old. However I just recently bought a brand new controller (which the fact you don't get a new cable with it is fucking stupid but that's irrelevant to this). So when I got home I plugged the controller I and booted up the PS4 to watch a movie and left the controller plugged into the console using a generic USB cord. It charged for approximately 15 mins then the light on top of the controller flashed white as if it disconnected and then the controller shut off. I unplugged it an plugged it into the other port on the PS4 and it pulses orange once and then nothing I assumed it was the cable so went a bought a new one only to find the controller would no longer charge. I tried using a phone charger ( which I know is frowned upon) same thing orange pulse but it still would not accept a charge. Upon pressing the PS button I still receive the flashing white light on top but it will not start or connect to the PS4. Also tried to use my laptop to charge it with the same results. So what can I do to remedy this? My worst fear is that my USB port on the PS4 are putting out to much power and frying my batteries? Anything helps guys.

I also plan to buy an independent charging dock to see if that will charge it. But what if my USB ports are messed up and it will not allow me to plug i. The controller to reconnect it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...