anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Can't upload Destiny 2 videos to youtube - Error: CE-39896-5 - Other game uploads work just fine

No idea what's causing this.

Already tried this

Also please try the below: 

1- Clear your upload list from all notifications.
2- Logout from your YouTube app
3- Reboot PS4
4- Log in again to YouTube
5- Try uploading again

Didn't hep at all.

I was able to use my clip on share factory and then use that clip to upload to youtube the exact same clip I had on game folder... and like I said other game video uploads work just fine. Just that Destiny 2 doesn't work.

How to fix?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...