anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Can't upload to YouTube.

Hi there PlayStation community, I need some help regarding uploading my videos to YouTube.

I've been trying to upload a 10 minute to YouTube. For some reason every time I do, it ask me to try and sign into YouTube over and over again.

I've tried going into settings and into account management, and saving my YouTube account stuff there and it saved it. But when I tried to upload it again, it asked me to sign in again and again.

I doubt it's the length of the video's fault, I've uploaded longer before, and I've already tried uploading shorter videos.

If you know how to fix this please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...