anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Controller left stick becomes mapped to both sticks mid-game? anyone else had this?

Hey, I'm having serious issues with my controller and I'm hoping someone here might be able to offer some advice on how to fix it. The issue is that during a game ( Battlefield One and Destiny 2) the forward direction on the left stick will not only make me walk forward, but also turn to the left. left, right and backwards on the left stick will work as normal, but pressing forward will move forwards and begin the rotate. each time it happens it turns at a different speed. It's not drift from the right stick as remaining stationary or moving in any direction other than forward will not rotate the character. This also affects menu's etc and happens in both games so I'm pretty sure it's the controller... but it doesn't appear to be a mechanical fault. I have tested another controller and that one works fine ( although that one suffers from sprint glitch). Anyone heard of anything like this happening? I have tried resetting the controller but i'm not sure that's actually resetting it. it seems to just turn the controller off. then when I turn it on again it is already paired to the PS4. and it doesn't do anything to fix the problem. I've had the PS4 a little over a year and this is the 2nd controller to just FAIL . If anyone could offer some advice it would be most appreciated.

cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...