anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

You should be able to adjust the volume of individual players in a party

It's such a pain being in a party with someone that is quiet even with their mic maxed and then someone else is intermittently loud and crowding that person out making it near impossible to hear both. I had to keep telling the person repeatedly to adjust their mic volume lower and even when they finally did it still somehow managed to climb its way to being too loud again.

It would be so much easier if we were able to adjust the player volumes individually on our end to avoid repeatedly having to tell someone to change their volume and interrupting game play.

Edit: As per the rules I'll add a cause for change. This idea was submitted to the ideas Playstation Blog on August 2016 and you can up vote it there: http://ift.tt/2xkPklS



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...