anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

controller troubleshooting

I need a little help. my ds4 decided it wanted to stop connecting to my PS4 and only connect via USB to my PC. after doing a little research I discovered that it was either the battery or the ribbon cable connecting the light bar (and USB) so I bought a 2000mAh battery cause if I'm gonna replace something I might as well upgrade it. after replacing the battery I discovered that it was not the battery after all. is there anything other than the ribbon cable that it could be? i dont suspect it's the ribbon cable as I can still use the controller on my PC via USB but the ribbon cable handles the lightbar and the USB. any help is appreciated even if that's just to tell me I posted in the wrong sub



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...