anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Getting a used ps4 tommorow, what should i do?

Where i live, theres a knock off site of craigslist and its very famous in my island. There's a guy, (around 20-30 years old) whos selling a ps4 slim 500gb, with all cables (except hdmi) for 200$.

It brings also the controller and a unopened game of uncharted 4. He said that he bought it last christmas and since he got a xbox one, he wants to sell his ps4. The picture showed the controller and the ps4 in excellent conditions (top view) and he said if i wanted, he could send me more photos. If i were to test it, what should i do exactly?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...