anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Do I need to delete a physical game from my HDD if I'm downloading the digital one?

Now that big games are ending up on PS+, I've been thinking of downloading some of them that I already have on disc so I can access the game easier without swapping discs in and out.

Since I already have these games installed on my HDD because they're on disc, do I need to delete them and reinstall the digital game? Or can I just download the digital version and it'll fill in whatever blank and let me pick up like I never left off?

I see posts all the way back from 2014 that said you need to delete a physical game from the HDD just so you can download the digital version, but that seems a little weird since it's the same game and I wondered if it ever changed in the years and firmware updates since.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...