anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Proper PS4 Pro HDR Setup

Hi guys,

Seems to be a lot of confusion in regards to HDR on the PS4 Pro so I thought I'd make a definitive video of all the knowledge I've amassed over the duration of my home theater forum browsing etc.

There's some stuff in here most will not know so I'd say it's worth a watch. It's a bit lengthy but it was tough to compress as everything is relevant. Hope this helps - and I'd recommend watching even if you're not having issues just for general knowledge.

Open to feedback - take care

https://youtu.be/FGz18xQ4j9E



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...