anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Do PSN purchases not carry over ever?

I'm sorry if this is already understood, but searching this on Google only brought up a post from 2014. I had a PS3 for years. I have a bunch of purchases on there, but all I'm really interested in is FFVII. I ungraded to an XBOX ONE instead of the PS4 because I'm a huge Halo fan and the MCC ended up being a bust, so that sucked. Anyway... I just got a PS4 a week ago and haven't regretted it until now. (I don't regret it to the point of returning it, but this still is a little upsetting) Do I have to pay sixteen dollars to own FFVII on PS4, or is there something I have to do for it to recognize my PSN PS1 purchases? If I have to pay again, why? Is there a legitimate reason, or is it just a money scheme?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...