anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mic won't work on PS4

So I have several headsets, mostly phone earbuds and then a set of PS4 headphones. I was doing great with the headphones for the longest time and then one day about 2-3 days ago my mic stopped working online.

I can hear everything through the headphones but nobody can hear me, at first I thought my mic maybe is broken but I tried all my other possible 3.5mm jack earbuds and headphones and they all have the same issue, despite all these options having a working mic on my computer or phone, for example, so it's definitely something on the PS4 side of things and I can't figure out what.

One thing worth mentioning is with the earbuds, when I go to the mic test screen, all I hear is a light buzzing sound registering in that mic at about 1/5-1/4 of the full volume bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...