anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Do you have a wish/dream list of games?

Hey guys, so I think we can agree that this generation has been pretty great so far but we might have those yearnings which have not been satiated. What are some games or projects that you would really like to see on this console? Don't worry if their chances of happening are more or less nil, mine practically are! To get the ball rolling, these are mine: - An open world game, single-player (rpg preferable) game that is organic dinosaur-focused. Can't believe we have not had a good one so far and the time is really ripe right now with Jurassic World. - A JRPG of Dragon Ball spanning from the original till the end of Z. - Xenosaga 1-3 HD Remastered. - A 3rd person action game akin to Shadow of Mordor set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe. - Something similar to the above with the X-Men.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...