anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

RANDOM BLACK SCREEN 1-3 seconds long

So here's the story hadn't played my PS4 for ages, picked up the new PS4 PRO Destiny 2 version, "PS4 is also destiny version". For me and my wife. My PS4 pro is flawless while the godamn regular will not stop randomly going black and no sound!!?? Please help me I looked around and everything is 3-4 year old posts that don't help! Steps done 1. Change resolution 2. Turn off hdr and deep color 3. Rebuild database 4. New HDMI cable so wtf do I do now should I get a different hdmi it's just a GE hdmi idk if that's it? PLEASE HELP wife is getting pissed about it. It's very annoying to even play the regular PS4



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...