anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Does anyone have any tips on how to make Paladins' aim feel smoother?

I'm looking for a new team based game that i can waste time on until my last 2 pc parts arrive. I was into overwatch but got tired of dealing with tracers and genjis. Paladins seems very fun. I just can't aim properly. It doesn't ''feel'' right. I know it's not hirez's fault because i also spend alot of time on smite and there everything is fine. It's in Paladins that i get this weird ''slow start'' but then it normalizes. It's not my controller, i think it just needs some setting tinkering. So if anyone made it work, tell me how?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...